Frequently Asked QuestionsThe FAQ you are looking for requires a login to view. Please click here to log in.
How do I log in to TSAMM?
Use your Salvation Army email and password. If you don’t have a log in, please contact your Salvation Army IT department.
What is TSAMM?
TSAMM is a system that tracks and manages board agenda items (requisitions and other items that should follow through boards).
Who can use TSAMM?
TSAMM users are provisioned by The Salvation Army IT department. If you feel you need access, please contact your Salvation Army IT department.
How can I enable cookies on my mobile device?
Enabling cookies using the Android web browser
- Open the Browser.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Privacy & security.
Or, go to Menu > More > Settings and find "Privacy settings."
- Make sure Accept Cookies is checked or switched On.
Enabling cookies using Chrome for Android
- Open Chrome.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Content settings.
You'll find the menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Make sure Accept Cookies is checked.
Enabling cookies using Safari for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
- From your Home screen, go to Settings > Safari.
- For iOS 7: set Block Cookies to Never.
For iOS 6 and below: set Accept Cookies to Always.
How to enable cookies using the BlackBerry browser
- Open the Browser.
- Push the BlackBerry button, then select Settings.
- Tap Privacy and Security and ensure the Accept Cookies option is On.
How to enable cookies using Internet Explorer for Windows Phone
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Menu > Settings.
- Make sure that Allow cookies on my phone is checked.
How can I enable cookies on my desktop browser?
Enabling cookies using Google Chrome
- Paste chrome://settings/content into your address bar, then press Enter.
- Make sure "Cookies" are set to Allow local data to be set (recommended).
Enabling cookies using Firefox
- Go to Firefox button > Options. On a Mac, go to Firefox > Preferences.
- Under the "Privacy" tab, make sure the "Firefox will:" dropdown box is set to Remember history.
Enabling cookies using Internet Explorer (Windows Only)
- Click the gear-shaped Settings button in the top right of the window. Click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab. Check to make sure the slider is set to "medium" or lower.
- Click Advanced, then make sure "Override automatic cookie handling" is unchecked.
- Click OK, then OK again.
Enabling cookies using Safari
- On a Mac, go to Safari > Preferences. If you're using Windows, go to Edit > Preferences.
- Under the Privacy tab, make sure the "Block cookies" option is set to From third parties and advertisers.
What devices can I use to access TSAMM?
You must have a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device with a web browser in order to access TSAMM. Simply open your web browser and use the following address: www.tsamm.org
What if my log in credentials do not work?
Please contact your Salvation Army IT department.
Do I need to download an app for my tablet or mobile device to use TSAMM?
You do not need to download an app to use TSAMM. You must have a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device with a web browser in order to access TSAMM. Simply open your web browser and use the following address: www.tsamm.org